Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Video Screen

Can anyone help with this below. How can I get zoom to only show the main video instead of the full encoder screen???  

852E8C25-1E58-412F-BA98-ABE768CD6B93.jpeg 7ECA2CD2-EA18-461F-B790-79E115D4B820.jpeg
Tri2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign into Zoom

Hello Zoom Community! I am experiencing a problem where I am unable to launch or join any meetings. It started sometime last year and, since then, I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Zoom twice (thinking it may have had to do with using an ou...

JS24 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom 5.10.4 Linux client does not start

I downloaded the Linux client for 5.10.4 (2845) tarball and unpacked it. However, running ZoomLauncher does not do anything. It does not show any windows, no error messages, no logs, nothing, it just exits silently without any clue as to what the pro...

tembo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Meeting

I cannot join a meeting with a link. when i click on a link it keeps going on waiting,

I wanna mark people who joins late as absent

Hey! I am taking classes on different subjects regarding android app development with numerous functionalities being taught there like video streaming at tubemate.Help me out in sending these students notifications with this. BestJacke

tosmeee by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration Questions

Hi folks - I have a pro meetings account and would like to add demographic questions to registration. I can't see where to do this, no registration button that I can see. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zoom Reunião

Caso eu adquira o zoom Pro para fazer reuniões por mais de 40min. os integrantes da minha reunião também poderão ficar por mais 40min.? ou somente quem também tiver o plano Pro

Advanced Polling feature for use in personal meeting rooms

I am part of an organization that teaches software courses. We also need to have reporting available for verification for each meeting. We need to know who the participants are and if they answered the polling questions. We currently use our personal...

Mons513 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Sharing

Is is better to share a video directly from Youtube or download it and share from my local drive?