Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio issues

None of my earphones work properly with zoom . I have checked audio with 3 earphones - all 3 had input with a lot of interference. My laptop's microphone picks up my voice clearly however. I can hear what others are speaking but thery're not able to ...

Geront by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facturación

Cancelé el plan que tenía porque no lo iba a usar más y me quieren cobrar igual este mes. No sé a dónde llamar o cómo hacer para solucionarlo.

yancue by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch after breakout rooms - no camera and mic

I run an online school and some students use Zoom PWA, some join meetings with their Chrome browser, and others use Zoom app on their PC or MAC. Many students have been losing mic and audio upon returning to the main session after being in a breakout...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now