Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Question about scheduled meetings and calendars

Is there any way, as a guest / participant of a pre-scheduled meeting, to add the meeting and its link that I already have received to my PC Zoom app without connecting my calendar? If not, there really should be. There is no good reason not to allow...

Zoom Client for Linux on Apple silicon

Hi,I am trying to install Zoom client for Linux (Fedora), but my Linux runs on a Mac with Apple Silicon, via Parallel Desktop.I am unable to find a suitable install file. Is it supported yet?Any hints?Thanks a lot.

Estwald by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording file is empty

Hi I bought a new Mac. Even though the recording is on- the recording file is empty and the recording is not saved. Could anyone help with this? Thanks

urid by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ease Attendance Integration

Hi @Zoom I have trouble integrating the Zoom account with the Ease Attendance. I don't what the problem is. "You cannot authorize Ease Attendance." What to do to integrate to track my participant's attendance.

AMS96 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blur

I have a Logiteck 4k webcam for my presentations on Zoom, I need to share my screen, and I want my interlocutors to see the TV screen behind me, except that on Zoom, everything behind me is blurry due to auto focus.I specify that the “blur my backgro...

Password change

I've been trying to change my password.. Everytime I try, it tells me that I'm typing the old password wrong..I even got a message locking me out because I tried so many times. Any advice? I'll keep tryingThank-you

foggy43 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Automate Feature

It would be nice if incase Zoom features with Power Automate which enables users to automate business processes and processes directly in zoom- this allows automation of common tasks, reports, and data synchronization between Zoom and other apps. Any...