Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting up Closed Captioning/Zoom Support/Bolt

I want to set up Closed captioning. The instructions state to set up a third party app and then go into details of programming the application. But as I've found out every time using help here, the info is out of date and incomplete. Where do I find ...

audio stopped working

I haven't changed any settings. I just suddenly started getting this message: "Failed to detect your microphone and speaker. Please be sure your devices are properly connected". My microphone and speakers work just fine in Windows.

تحميل تطبيق زوم ZOOM للاندرويد اخر إصدار

تنزيل تطبيق زوم ZOOM للاندرويد ( Zoom Cloud Meetings )، هو أحد أشهر البرامج المخصصة لعمل الإجتماعات ومكالمات الفيديو، اخذ شهرة واسعة في الفترة الاخيرة، تم الاعتماد عى في التعلم عن بعد في العديد من المدارسة المؤسسات، كما ايضا في عقد اجتماع عن طريق برن...

aradoid by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide control for Google Slides

Zoom support states that the following presentations support slide control: Keynote, Google Slides, PowerPoint. I have only been able to get this to work with Keynote and PowerPoint. When I look under the section "How to assign slide control" in the ...

Security for Recordings

Hi! I have a question about security access for recordings. Is there a way to send a recording to another that can be accessed with only a pre-assigned email address? I want to prohibit recordings being able to be shared/sent to masses of people. Tha...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program