Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Power Automate Feature

It would be nice if incase Zoom features with Power Automate which enables users to automate business processes and processes directly in zoom- this allows automation of common tasks, reports, and data synchronization between Zoom and other apps. Any...

Remove Raise Hand Button for Meetings

Is there a way to TURN OFF the Raise Hand Feature all together? I already removed the reactions button on settings, but now a lone Raise hand feature remains. I would like to remove this because we have some questions with selected people ready to an...

aamtz90 by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

My camera is locked

My camera is LOCKED. I try to sign in. I 'm supposed to be sent a code, but I don't get one. I have tried to sign in other ways (beside my email address ) they still want to send a code to my email only I don't get one I have tried to talk on CHAT to...

Zoom phone

Bonjour à tous, Je recherche une solution pour intégrer des appels téléphoniques en direct lors de mes réunions Zoom, afin de créer une expérience similaire à une émission radio où les participants peuvent appeler et participer en direct.Est-ce que q...

Resolved! Zoom blur option not available

Hi, I just need some help. I've tried to update my Zoom account and troubleshoot but I can't seem to have the option to blur my background on my Mac. I have the Macbook air 2017 running on macOS Big Sur 11.4. 1.8GH Dual Core Intel core 1.5, does it n...

cez1 by Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't connect to Facebook to stream

Hi allI've been trying to stream to a Facebook group but when I try I'm sent to a Zoom page in my browser with a button "Connect to Facebook". When I click it nothing happens, the page quickly refreshes but the button is still there. After clicking i...

Resolved! Image when camera off

I see other folks have a background image even when their camera is off. When my camera is off, all that shows is my name. How do I get an image to show when my camera is off?