Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

changing an occurrence within a series

Hi, I'm having trouble when I move an occurence of a meeting that is part of a series....the Zoom link is corrupt. Meaning, that when I check on the Mtg ID after I have moved the occurence -- and check the settings it will say " add zoom". Any sugges...

Resolved! Need the Attendee List for Meeting I Set up but Didn't Attend

Hello!I set up a meeting yesterday which occurred, but I did not attend it. I am not seeing the participants in my usage reports. Is this because I didn't attend the call? Is there a way I can still pull who attended since I did set up the call? Than...

SarahW1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to hide profile image during screen share?

After updating to 5.11.3, the profile image now shows up on the upper right corner. I've checked "Hide Non-video Participants" on both host and participant, but that does not remove the floating window. I would like the participant to only see the sh...

1331 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Reports

Hi Everyone, Is there a way to download attendance report that are older than a month?

Buying licences for users

I´ve recently invited other accounts to be users under my owner account. Now I need to buy one of them a pro licence, but my own account plan doesn´t expire until the end of the month. How can I buy just one extra licence - Zoom asks me to upgrade th...

Z-user by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Persistent Recording Issues: Missing Cloud Recordings

I have all of my meetings set to automatically record to the cloud. Over the last few months, and most recently last week, I have had several recordings that never showed up in my queue of recorded meetings. This is a liability that I am extremely co...

timecab by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Laptop video call switched to cell phone

When I am using the app and the laptop to run zoom is the data being pulled from only the device I am using at that time? I usually initially answer on the laptop a lot but wonder if switching immediately to my cell will save my hotspot data and pull...

belle79 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching a zoom group video chat from laptop to cell phone

When I am using the app and the laptop to run zoom is the data being pulled from only the device I am using at that time? I usually initially answer on the laptop a lot but wonder if switching immediately to my cell will save my hotspot data and pull...

belle79 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes