Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM Not Sending Contact Requests

For some unknown reason, ZOOM isn't sending contact requests. I have been a member since 2018 and never experienced this problem. Before this issue, I would send a contact request through the ZOOM app and the request would go to the "Contact Requests...

Pin a comment in the chat

Dear Zoom, Please create a feature where the host can pin a comment in the chat and make it visible to everyone who enters the meeting late. If this is already a feature, please send an email to all users reminding them (along with a reminder that th...

ACorr by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes

No HD video in Zoom on Chromebook.

Hello, I have an ASUS Chromebook CX1 14 inch. Zoom will only display videos at standard definition. I have gone into settings and turned on HD video, but it still shows only in SD. I have tried Skype and Google Meet and I have no problem getting HD v...

gcampbel by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! auto record only to local PC

I am trying to set up auto record to local computer and, although the recording starts with the meeting automatically, it records to the cloud. I have check the forums and docs and believe I have the recording settings set up correctly. I have attach...

FireShot Webpage Screenshot #351 - 'Account Settings - Zoom' - us06web.zoom.us_Page_1.jpg

Zoom app not opening on Windows 10 from any browser

The Zoom desktop app won't open at all on desktop with Windows 10. "Launch Meeting" won't open the app and I am unable to open the app from the start menu. No error message just completely non-responsive. Things I have done:Restarted the computer mul...

schao by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

change virtual background under Linux

Linux Mint (latest version) Zoom (latest version) is installed.The existing background images can be selected and work without problems.How can standalone background images be added?Via the button "plus" (see picture) this unfortunately does not work...