Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Speaker View problem

Hello,I just set a friend up with Zoom in anticipation of a class she's going to be taking online next week. I started the meeting (on my phone) and she joined on her computer. Everything was fine but then I wanted to show her how Speaker View worked...

Zbee by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account inactive or locked

Hi. i want go ask how or what will do if my account got locked or inactive ? I badly needed this tonight thank you.  

received_481404586777105.jpeg
Crucial by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Recordings - "double_click_to_convert_01"

Usually the immediate after session, automatic recording conversion process creates three files: 1) "recording.conf" file type CONF; 2) "audio 1234567890" file type MPEG-4 Audio; and, 3) "video 1234567890" file type MP4. But now the after session, au...

Graylin by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Share screen (a video) but i can't listen the other people

Today, I was taking class and I had to share screen (a video) from my tablet. When I started sharing the video, and pressed play, automatically, I couldn't hear the other participants anymore, which is a a problem because my teacher was talking, but ...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25