Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to find Cloud Recording

Hi. I recorded my zoom meeting on cloud but it is not showing up under My Recordings. Any idea what happened to the recording?

elevtok by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Convert Zoom mass deployment to Standard Deployment

This issue started very early sometime 2020 or 2021 as some users during the POC or testing period installed Zoom manually, some users used the "Windows 11 pre-installed Zoom" while the other 100s of user had their zoon deployed via PDQ Deploy. Then ...

zadrian by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

invitation email - calendar service

Can anyone help me with how to change the default email address with Google calendaring service?Everytime other colleagues send out the meeting invitation, they are keep sending it in my name and i could not find any solution to change it in settings...

eckosky by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deidentifying Zoom recording

Hello, I work on a study where we record audio. We need to change the names of the people being recorded before we start recording. I forgot to rename the participant before recording and would like to know if there is a way to change the names after...

Neatboi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom timer

When I set the Zoom timer app, the clock appears very small to the other participants. Is there a way I can make the clock appear bigger? We have multiple people using the account and, oddly enough, for some the timer appears as a normal size and for...

Microsoft Teams

I'm using the Zoom desktop client for Mac and every time I start or join a meeting, a get a Microsoft Teams pop-up that I have to navigate around to get to the Zoom meeting. I thought if I deleted the Teams app from my machine that this would stop ha...