Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Accessing Zoom Recording from PC

Problem: I can access these saved meetings from my iPhone, but not from my PC. Explanation: I have a friend who hosts Zoom meetings and sometimes has them saved. He gave me the zoom link "address" so I could access a couple of them . I can access the...

Maximise screen size on wide-screen monitor

I have a 27-inch wide-screen monitor, and when I share my screen and then run a PowerPoint presentation, the viewing experience for participants is worse because it cuts out space on the top and bottom and both side as per attached screenshot (which ...

JamesMcc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom invite

I use Outlook Web Access to schedule my zoom meetings with the zoom plugin. I am in Eastern Standard Time. When I schedule a zoom meeting and send the recipient a zoom invite, the recipient accepts the zoom invite but the accepted time is always two ...

Zoom camera not working properly

My Zoom camera is off center (I am directly in front of computer but I show up way to the side and cut off) and a bit distorted. I know it's not my computer camera because if I just go into camera setting on the computer everything looks normal. I ha...

How about a Zoom streaming service ?

I was just wondering how great it would be if Zoom could start its own streaming service or some servers to connect. Over the years zoom has build a very large community of active users and i believe it will be very exciting if Zoom could start its o...

Munib by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Could not change view mode while sharing file as Host

I facilitated two Zoom meetings recently. In the first meeting, the presenter shared her own files.In the second meeting, the presenter needed me to share her files (which I had on my desktop). I recorded the Zoom session in both cases and wanted to ...

FGOCM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes