Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording and Slideshare

Hi there. I am new to Zoom. I have paid account and I am trying to record just myself doing some presentations and record them so others can watch later. I used a Slidedeck and shared screen while recording myself. I noticed when I watched the record...

Martre by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting room messages

As a HOST when you message the waiting room, other than the people in the waiting room, who else can see the message?

Camera Selection on MacBook Pro

Hello, Looking for solutions to a camera selection issue on MacBook Pro. I am using my laptop with 2 external monitors both of which are the same model 4K LG. On other applications like Microsoft Teams, I am able to select/switch to any of the 3 came...

Zoom features for sign language teaching

Hello guys, I am new. Hope you are well and safe.I teach British Sign language at the University of Cambridge. I am looking into how to improve the Zoom experience for my students. I feel that the lecture needs to be better set up. The BSL teaching i...

Zrinka by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Chromebook Setting Issue

I need some help. I am a first time Chromebook user and have installed the zoom PWA as it seems my only option. There seems to be no way for me to set meeting setting like mirror my image and have it saved for every meeting like it does on my phone a...

Adding users to scheduled meeting

I have a scheduled meeting for today for the doctors in my office, how do I add them as users under my account to have access? It is not letting me add their emails, do they all need their own accounts to be added?

Resolved! Access to cloud based recording that was renamed????

I edited, renamed and saved two meeting recordings in the Zoom cloud on March 3 but now can't find them.I copied the link before saving but the link shows that the "recording does not exist (3,301)".Any suggestions????

CAMMRT by Observer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting Zoom calls from within Slack

I've followed the instructions for starting a Zoom call from within Slack.That works but it assumes the meeting has been started but doesn't give the host (me) the opportunity to start the meeting. Everyone gets the Join button. Only once or twice ha...

getting signed out

I have a zoom account I share with a group. Several times now, I am in the middle of a meeting and I get a popup window that says "another computer signed in to your account and you were signed out." It ends my meeting. Is there a setting that can be...

Accesing recordings from 2 years ago

I hosted a meeting in 2020 for my wedding on Zoom as not everyone could attend and I recorded it. I never downloaded it at the time because I figured it would always be accessible via the Zoom Cloud (or whatever it is called). However, I have logged ...

AdaRow by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25