Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't Include Attendee in Zoom Invites on Mac

I have used Zoom for years on a PC and have been able to create an invite automatically when setting up a meeting. I was helped by a Zoom rep and told to always have my Outlook app open and schedule on the Zoom App. An email pop would pop up and I'd ...

WHY ZOOM DOES NOT REMEMBER MY CONTACTS?

I have added my team members email and name to the Zoom contact. Assuming next time I create a new meeting I can invite them easily, but it doesn't work. Every time I have to copy and paste their emails. Why this feature doe not work ?????Zoom used t...

FF5 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

react native zoom us not working

I was using react-native-zoom-us from past couple of months and it stops working suddenly then when i was debugging it i saw en error ZoomUS.initialize requires jwtToken i was using meeting sdk and client key, secerete key to authenticate and now sud...

「将来のミーティングのためにこの名前を記憶する」の情報はどこに保存されますか?/Where is the "Remember my name " information stored?

Zoom Version: 5.17.7OS: windows10 or windows11 私の所属する団体では、サービスの利用者に一定期間PCを貸し出し、windowsのユーザープロファイルを削除後にまた別に人に貸し出すということをしています。貸出期間中にPC利用者はサインせずデスクトップ版のZoomを利用することがあり、その際に「将来のミーティングのためにこの名前を記憶する」のチェックボックスをオンにして参加することがあります。PCの利用者が変更される場合には個人情報が残っていない状態にし...

moai_jp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 共有中に相手に自分のPCの中を見られないようにするには?

複数の参加者とミーティング中に共有する際に、自分のPCのデスクトップやファイルを見られないようにするにはどのようにしたら良いでしょうか? PCにて共有する際に「共有停止」ボタンをすぐ押せば見られないと思いますが、「共有停止」ボタンを押すタイミングが悪く参加者に見られてしまうことを防ぎたいです。