Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Spotlighting 2 people, recording, their final position

When you’re spotlighting two people at the same time, you know how in the moment the recording has the boxes on top of each other but when you download it they’re side by side? My question is, Does the person who’s on top end up on our left side of t...

Subscribe to zoom google calendar

Hi there, we have two zoom room accounts that we are trying to get better visuals on for our staff but having a few problems. 1) Recurring meetings don't seem to show up on our google calendar (or in the zoom list of upcoming meetings) making us pron...

bikemn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Re: Zoom IP Blacklisted

Hi could you help me please? I couldn't use my zoom app because of 1132 error code. I guess My IP was blacklisted. I really don't understand why.

can1987 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Standard Time vs Daylight Savings Time

Does Zoom set up meetings based on standard time or daylight savings time? I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST) and we are currently on daylight savings time (EDT). My goal is to have a meeting at 4 pm local time on April 2nd. So do I schedul...

mfavell by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Access chat comments after meeting over

We conducted a meeting with a speaker who received some really beautiful comments in the chat box. We unfortunately did not record the meeting and even though I left it open for a while, she somehow was unable to see them after she was done speaking....

Video recording issue

Hi there, please help. In the first 6 minutes of my Zoom recording there is no video. Only audio. After 6 minutes its okay again without having done anything. What is the cause?

Resolved! Facing lag in office meeting

Hi team, a while ago I had meeting with my team members about our new radixreviews project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks in Advance!

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022