Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom on iPhone 11

Hello, I've been using Zoom on iPhone 11 to teach online classes for over a year now. I always used screen rotation to have a wider horizontal screen vs a vertical one. Yesterday, I wasn't able to rotate the screen into landscape. This was the first ...

Zoom crashes after new installations

Hi againI had problems before with Zoom crashing on my new PC (Samsung Galaxy Book) and I was suggested to install version 5.8.0. And it worked - solved my problem.Now I have the problem again after updating to Windows 11. I have several other update...

noahg by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background not working

Hi everyone I'm using a Macbook Air 2020 Version with 1.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i3 but can't seem to get my virtual background to work without a green screen. I've looked through the requirements many times over and it seems my macbook should meet...

Kicked off Zoom if host shares screen

If I'm on a Zoom meeting and the host shares their screen, I get kicked out of the meeting immediately, then a few seconds later I get reconnected automatically BUt meanwhle I've missed whtat somone is saying. Sometimes when the host switches from on...

Font on Office 365 Zoom plugin

Hi! I'd love to know how to default the 'Calibri' meeting font to 'Arial' size 10 on my invites (Outlook Zoom plugin), but I could not see any option to change this in the branding settings. Welcoming any ideas how to do this, thanks!

HD Recording issue

Hello, I have "Enable HD" checked and I have "optimize for 3rd party editor" also checked. I did a Zoom interview and recorded it locally. It was myself and one guest (no one else on the call) and it was about 41 minutes in length. The final .mp4 is ...

Cobro indebido en tarjeta de crédito

Hola, saludos desde Chile, el día de hoy me percate que desde mayo 2021 zoom me esta cobrando una licencia en mi tarjeta de crédito, y no he contratado el servicio. Requiero que se eliminen los cobros y saber quien está utilizan esa tarjeta. Gracias.

MiguelR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize Zoom Email Invitation

Hi,I currently have Office 365 and a Pro paid version of Zoom. I previously customized the text in the Zoom email invitation for Meetings, but now want to update this across all users in my group. I can't recall how to do this. Under Admin > Account ...

Sam_IPW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting problems

Hi- I am the host of a non profit group that meets once a week. It has been going fine up till the last 3 weeks. All of a sudden, when I go to start my meeting as the host, it suggests that I am in another meeting and will not let me start my meeting...

Rosanne by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes