Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Saving survey as template

Hi, I have reviewed the past community inquiries regarding saving surveys as templates, and it appears that there were no solutions available between 2021-2022. Wonder if it is now possible to save surveys as templates? Thanks!

JSZY by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Added User Set up

I just added a license and a new admin user to my account. Do I have to set up their meetings as owner or can they do their own?

Links in Zoom Chat not showing for me

I’m not sure why but whenever a link is shared by the Zoom host everyone sees it but me - starting to feel a tad left out what could be going on? It’s been happening for at least a year or more. I have screenshots of what I see and what others see an...

WFS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Many recordings for my cloud session

Hi, I need your expertise figuring out what I'm doing wrong with the cloud recording settings. I have set up the Zoom so I record my class session to the cloud. However it seems that my students can also trigger a recording and at the end I have many...

MBV2022 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Music to presentation

I have an iMac. My club is having an awards presentation this week which will consist of the host showing photographs. Last year I was able to play music on my computer and the entire group who was logged on to the meeting, was able to hear the backg...

AdaE by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed Captioning missing from first half of meeting

We have monthly meetings that last between 2 - 4 hours. Last meeting (in December) the WEBVTT file contained the full meeting, with the first line showing time of 0:00:00.000 and the last line showing 2:05:20.00. This month (in February) the WEBVTT f...

srivera by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

time stamp in chat recording

The recording of the meeting chat has a time stamp for each line. This time does not appear to correspond to the video recording time stamp. Any thoughts on why?More detail: It is my practice that when a new person joins the meeting, I welcome them i...

wlynn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fade to grey / slow dissolve at end of meetings

I've been wondering if it would be possible to end Zoom meetings a little less abruptly. I find it quite disconcerting when the host ends a meeting, and suddenly you are left with a blank screen or your desktop. Especially for more arts based session...

Resolved! Video only works in Shared Screen mode, not in regular?!

I have never heard of this / seen this one before. A board member is using a plug-in camera with a desktop, Logitech brand (I do not know the model # yet). It was working for him until about November (and this being for other platforms too - not just...

PDJHS by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Throttling of output video resolution and frame rate

we notice that when there is high image complexity, zoom will throttle down the video output resolution and possibly frame rate to get the same quality through the pipe. is there a way to force a lower starting resolution and a fixed frame rate so th...

cdk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes