Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Client thinks I am in another meeting

Hi, this morning I was waiting for a client to join a meeting that I had scheduled. My client could not join my meeting because they received a message to say I was in another meeting. The ironic thing was I was waiting for them in the meeting room f...

Resolved! I can't sing in today, please help

HiToday when I enter my email (at gmail.com) and my password trying to sing in with my Apple ID, I can see that the web page accept my password, but then, it redirects me to the sing in page again (instead of my account page). What's going on?

Olga14 by Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Watermark to Zoom recordings?

Can I Watermark to my Zoom recordings?? and If not possible directly, If I added watermark to the original meeting which seems possible, will it appear during watching the recordings for anyone who will register to watch the recording??

I attended a meeting but I do not show on attendance

Hi! I recently joined a zoom meeting from my google account on my laptop and then switch periodically to the google account on my phone. When I zoomed from my phone the host said that I was not showing up as a participant and that I did not show up o...

Samsung smart monitor M7

I purchased a Samsung smart monitor (M7). The Samsung rep told me I could do Zoom meetings with the monitor and accessory camera by logging onto the internet function of the smart monitor. (I have the chat conversation with the rep saved. ) I spent h...

Zoom recording

Hi support team, I need your help. I recorded a Zoom meeting as a host. But then, I made another one host and left because of urgent reason. I chose saving in the local computer. But the recording ended, and no saving anymore. It is a very important ...