Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Recording Not showing

994 0315 6634 The recording of this meeting is not showing. it's very critical so please resolve it as soon as possible

avneet1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Glitch

I was one of the participants in this meeting. The participant's video on my screen is elongated, regardless of original fit or full screen mode. I use Win 10, and it's all up to date. I tried reinstalling zoom, with no success. Please help.https://i...

eric19 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to disable emoji reactions during meeting

Can someone please help, we are running a high profile political meeting tonight and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn off Emoji Reactions. To Clarify, I see the settings, both under Admin/Account Management/Account Settings/In Meeti...

Resolved! Gallery disappears when screen sharing

Hi - I have just switched PCs (from Windows 10 to Windows 11) and have developed a new problem > when I share content on a second screen (e.g. PowerPoint slide show) my Zoom gallery window disappears on my main screen and I am left with just a floati...

Resolved! Does Zoom automatically send email invitation

I scheduled a meeting on the zoom web on Chrome browser and I added an invitees email address but it doesn't look like it sent an invite out. Does it no longer automatically send out a Zoom invite to the invitee's email address?

Tanya5 by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes