Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unauthorised screen sharing

We had a participant on a meeting share what looked like it may have been a whiteboard.Screen sharing was only enabled for cohosts and the hosts had not opened any whiteboards.Does anyone have experience of bombers being able to do this?

recordings

Hi. I've recorded a zoom meeting today April 22 and ended the call around 9:30AM MDT. I can't find that latest recorded video in my computer.It's not in the "Recording" list on my account in your website as well.Checked the Zoom application too > Mee...

artie_ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off notifications for non-Zoom calendar events?

Hi, Zoom Community,I get Zoom pop-up notifications on my Windows 10 desktop for every event on my Google calendar. I only want Zoom to notify me about Zoom events. How can I turn off Zoom's notifications for the non-Zoom events??Thank you!

John_M by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program