Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple ONGOING issues

I have been having multiple Zoom issues that remain unsolved: attempted to resolve through the Chat Bot, the automated line AND by searching through the Community hub (several times) to no avail. I host an international support group for a rare disea...

Resolved! editing a video!

Hi Everyone!I made a recording of me teaching and said one thing in error at the end . Can I edit that one word? Please help if you can!

Editing Recording

I've been recording my lectures on zoom and posting them for my students. You must use Clipchamp in order to edit them. I have been using this and it has worked fine, until this weekend. It say the students do not have permission to view. Does anyone...

Consult

I need to schedule a meeting at 5 pm Caracas time. In that case you must set Gtm-4 as the time zone It's right?

doug12 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Sound checkbox default setting when screen sharing

Hi, new here so hope this is ok.When sharing a screen as meeting host, I always want to share sound so I have to check the Share Sound checkbox in the share screen window for the first screen share.Therafter, the Share Sound checkbox always appears a...

Blacklist IP Address Hackers

Is there a way to blacklist IP addresses to keep unknown common hackers from attempting to join meetings? OR, is there a way to be alerted when an IP address attempts to join or does join a meeting within our team?

Resolved! Video is jumping

Hi, just noticed video is jumping. Perfectly fine before, only thing different is I have updated windows to 10 recently not sure if related. Any suggestions to stop it? Thanks

Ana8 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Multiple languages interpretation on hybrid event

Hi, I will be doing a hybrid event next month with 6 interpreters, with only 3 different languages output.The main channel/floor will be a mix of english/french/spanish. the 6 interpreters will be as followed :english - frenchspanish - frenchfrench -...

Kakusse by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes