Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Participants in waiting room not showing up

I have a new Pro account and have enabled waiting room for my personal meeting room. I have tested it out with a number of people using my personal link - they are in my waiting room, but they never show up for me. Has anyone else experienced this an...

No option to record separate participant audio files

I need to record separate audio files from my meeting, but when I go to 'settings' and 'recording', there's no option to 'record a separate audio file for each participant' as all the help articles say there should be. Has anyone else had this proble...

Acon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Participant chat and name were being hijacked

During my Zoom conference, there were disturbing messages in the chat coming from 3 participants who I personally know would never do things like that. This has happened a few times with different participant names. Zoom bombers somehow can use the n...

hiorst8 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Two links for one meeting in error

Problem: I set up a meeting and sent out invites. I went to the meetings page and copies another invitation. Discovered later that I had two links. One went to the meeting one went to a note that the host had another meeting going. What did I do wron...

LoisHerr by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Breakout Room

Members and observers will participate in a future meeting. Can I create a Breakout Room for observers so they can only watch the main meeting but not be able to vote or react?

niksam by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung a51 virtual background issue

I already contacted samsung about this amd was hung up 3 times since they cannot resolve it on their end. Im trying the virtual background feature since its a requirement on our company but every time I use my samsung a51, i cant see the settings to ...