Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Customize Zoom Toolbar for Participant

I attended a Zoom Meeting as a participant. Presenter had set options so the participants would only see Chat and Raise Hand. Easy and less confusing for those joining the meeting. I wasn't able to locate where these settings can be achieved in the A...

Kathy01 by Observer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Notifications to No-one

I am trying to remove the Recording notification voice prompt in a basic account. I notice in my pro account the option for 'No-one' is there, however when I look in my basic account it is not available. In Zoom support it states that this was availa...

help

can someone tell me how i can see my previous meeting?? i already went to my meeting but its empty i already join class 4times already but i cant see the history tnx

Zoom sound cuts

I had a lecture today and every few minutes the sound on zoom cuts off and then comes back, how can I solve this?

DinaRis by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background doesn't work.

Does anyone know why I can't use a virtual or blurred background on a basic plan? I used to be able to but the options disappeared. I have an apple mac with all the requirements needed to set up a virtual background.

Resolved! Breakout Room icon not displaying.

Hi, I've spent 30 minutes searching for the answer to this.I enabled breakout rooms, but there was no icon in the menu. I restarted my Mac, restarted the Zoom app but still there is no breakout room icon. One tutorial said the BR icon is in 'More'. I...

Resolved! Recording location

In a Zoom meeting I suddenly became a host, there were recordings running.At the end of the meeting I stopped the recordings.. I was using my android phone, where is the recording saved?

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25