Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

insane zoom team

For decades, there is a basic feature in any chat application to trace and track the chat history; along with the preferred usage storage location locally. In zoom , struggling to find those settings; also there is no provision to contact technical t...

Intergrated software

Hello, I have meeting scheduling software that integrates with zoom and want to know how to disconnect it from zoom.

Timmer

I think that there shouldn't be a timmer for a zoom meeting, because what if students are in class and a timmer shows up telling them how long they have to be in class, or what if students need help and need to stay after class to talk to the teacher...

Several people physically in same room each on own device

Hi there. I am unexpectedly unable to travel next week, and have to give a course remotely. In order to see the participants, is it possible for all 30 of them who will physically in the same room to join the meeting on their own devices via my Zoom ...

Transcripcion durante la reunion de zoom

Quisiera saber por favor, si con mi cuenta de zoom pro de Colombia y en español, ¿puedo utilizar estas opciones? Transcripción completaPermitir la visualización de toda la transcripción en el panel lateral durante la reuniónGuardar subtítulosPermite ...

Resolved! co-host and my own paid account

Hello, I am co-host on the account of someone who have a paid account. I've a basic (free) account. But now I want to have a paid account also. How can I do this? I can not upgrade, because then I get the accountsetings of the paid account from the o...

meeting invitation

I have scheduled a regular zoom meeting with my family, but c an't figure out how to invite them cuz it's been a long time since I used zoom. do I just email forward them the meeting info? seems like I have to do more than that. thanks for your help....

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now