Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Уведомление о входе в сессионный зал

Здравствуйте! Мы работаем удаленно, используя Zoom , наш отдел делится на сессионные залы. Часто зум свернут и идет работа, из-за этого мы в нашем отделе не всегда видим, что зашел посторонний человек в сессионный зал. нам было бы проще, если бы Zoom...

Rudik by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Find recording Problem

Hello everyone. I have permission from the host to record the meeting. Now I can't find it to convert it because it was not saved on the usual path. Do you have any idea where I can find it? Thanks for your help. Greetings, Corinna

audio issue

My name is Dheeraj, and I work at Pearls Shims. I can't hear my host while wearing earphones, and my earphones don't have a problem. How do I fix this?

Transcription

My meetings have been mostly in two languages (English and Indonesian). I would like to get help on how to change the transcription from English to Indonesian.

Resolved! Video has Blue Tint

After update version 5.17.0 (27246)My video now has a blue tint. I'm using an iMac, (AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB - 3.6 GHz 10-Core Intel Core i9 and 14.1.2 (23B92)) with Canon M50 with a Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro... When I use built in camera it seems...

Unable to find Cloud Recording

Hi. I recorded my zoom meeting on cloud but it is not showing up under My Recordings. Any idea what happened to the recording?

elevtok by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Convert Zoom mass deployment to Standard Deployment

This issue started very early sometime 2020 or 2021 as some users during the POC or testing period installed Zoom manually, some users used the "Windows 11 pre-installed Zoom" while the other 100s of user had their zoon deployed via PDQ Deploy. Then ...

zadrian by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes