What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting templates are not available in Outlook plugin

Hi! We need to bulk-create meetings following a standard format. We've created meeting templates on the Zoom website as per https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360036559151-Meeting-templates. (Which doesn't allow for saving the alternate hosts....

Pre assigning Breakout Rooms

Is this a correct statement--ALL participants must have a Zoom account and the email address they use for their Zoom account must be the same which is on my csv file I upload.If the above statement is correct and only 50 of the 100 participants have ...

Kathy_ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendee Trouble Logging Into Meetings

I am the admin for a nonprofit that hosts a lot of free meetings for families whose children have special needs. I am getting feedback from attendees saying that they are having trouble logging in. Many are not authenticated Zoom users, I do not requ...

MarleeB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Polls on IOS devices not displaying

As host, I start an attendance poll before others join. When participants join, they are presented with the poll. This works for most devices. However on some iPads and iPhones, they see a small message that says "The host has started a poll" which s...

Adding Supervisor's Meeting Invite to My Calendar

I am at a loss! I Do Not want to create my own meeting or send invites to others. I recieve weekly meeting invites from my supervisor and would like to add these meetings (ID number and Passcode) to my Google Calendar. My calendar is already linked t...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022