Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

video

I have been using zoom for at least three years. For the past two weeks, I have not been able to get on video. I get a black screen with a white image of a camera with a line through it. I've submitted a ticket, recieved no response, Also tried the c...

foggy43 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

First poll worked, the rest didn't

I was running a teaching session for a dozen or so students. I had five polls set up in advance. I ran the first one, and all went well. Poll closed, looked at results, and I downloaded the results later, after it was all over.However, when I tried t...

Probleme accentuation plugin outlook

Bonjour J'ai un problème d'accentuation lorsque je créé un réunion Zoom dans le message mail généré Je ne trouve pas le paramétrage à mettre en polace Merci de m'aider

drabo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom app won't let me sign in

I hope someone here can help me. I am trying to sign into my zoom account and it let's me log in but then logs me right back out before I can do anything. What on earth is going on?

Resolved! Blurred video with artificial lighting

I teach online dance classes from my home , but as soon as it gets dark outside my video call becomes blurry, and if I turn on the light it still is blurry. Any ideas on what I can do? I use my labtop. Thank you

MN9 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrate out domain when already SSO

Hello all,Existing summary as below:Zoom account 1 , already SSO the domainA.com During need to split our the BU, we need to separate domainA.com out to other zoom account 2. Please advise how to process it? Do below steps are correct?- Disable the d...

Crazymo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thailand

My daughter cannot join my Zoom meeting from Thailand, keeps saying "Unable to Join the Meeting; This meeting is not accessible from Thailand at this time. (Error Code: 1142) Meeting ID #######"The problem has been reported.

PJKAR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Speaker issue

I have been experiencing issues with Zoom meetings for the last few weeks. My Audio/Speakers work fine. When i go into a Zoom meeting the Speakers stop working. - The other people on the call can hear me but i cant hear them. - The speakers work fine...

ITguy1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes