Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reuse same link for multiple meetings

I have multiple meetings with the same group of people at various times. For simplicity, they would like me to give them one URL they can use for all the meetings. What's the best way to do that? Can they use my Personal Meeting ID under Profile / Me...

KazuT by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

How to disable video for all participants except host?

Hello! I was wondering is it possible in zoom for small businesses plan (not Events & Webinars plan) to cut off the video of all participants except the host? So that they only see 1 person speaking on their screen + chat?Thank you in advance for any...

katiaH by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Responding will it still save the recording

Hi I was hosting a meeting that I wanted saved to my desktop. Meeting was maybe 40 minutes in and my video froze but I could see and hear the other participant and it was still showing the Recording marker in the top left of the screen. I tried to st...

Scobyda by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many meetings in meetings tab

Hi all,Since past 1-2 month, my zoom's meetings tab has started showing the recurring meetings that are scheduled today and over the next few months i guess. For example, today is 22nd Feb and i can see recurring meeting till May. This is really frus...

No recording?

Hi, Yesterday I had a meeting and I recorded it. During the meeting I checked several times to see if the recording was still running and it was. However, after the meeting ended, the recording was not converted, as is normally the case. I wonder if ...

Zoom 5.16 refuses to start

Hi, I had Zoom 5.15.11 installed on Windows 10 22H2 but when I upgraded to 5.16.0, it refused to start. I tried clearing out all local data but couldn't find any way to get detailed logging. When I run the exe, it just doesn't start. I rolled back to...

how to make share sound default

Every time i have to screen record in zoom, i have to from the small share screen menu, go through the 3 dot drop down menu and press "share sound" in order for me to record Youtube videos. Is there a way to set this to default so i don't have to do ...