Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Where is the recording

hey, I recorded a meeting earlier but I can't find the recording. I wasn't the host so when I started recording, the host allowed it then I left the meeting when it ended and now I can't find it. I wonder if the recording is saved in the host's compu...

Kimii by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Music in a breakout room

Is it possible in a breakout Room to play music through 'share screen'If so, what would it be like to also be able to talk over the music?I'd like to be able to DJ with music in a breakout room.Any advice or experience out there?

2024 Linux Bugs

Bug 1 = The flatpak app provided at https://flathub.org/apps/us.zoom.Zoom does not open on a fresh install of Linux Mint 21.3 (Ubuntu 22.04). I also just tried to open it on a fresh Ubuntu install and nothing happens It is possible to install Zoom on...

Resolved! Low Bandwidth Best Practice

Hi All, I'm hoping someone can share some guidance and best practices that I can share with meeting attendees who are experiencing low bandwidth/poor video & audio quality. When hosting virtual events on Zoom, I will occasionally receive inquiries fr...

aaronp by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Dump Files

Hello, recently a user in our organization complained he was not able to login to zoom meeting twice, neither via browser nor desktop app. We utilize Zoom VDI. When I attempted to read .dmp log generated during the time of crash, I was not able to op...

Unable to sign in (Error code: 1132)

When i attempt to sign in to an account or join a metting either from the browser extension or the app it gives me error code 1132. I have tried reseting my router, uninstalling and reinstalling, making different accounts, and the chrome extension bu...

Android app: decline to view screen share

Hi. Using the Android app on my tablet, I go to a class where the teacher screen shares a PDF of a textbook. But I have the paper textbook so don’t need to see the screen share and I’d rather stick with gallery view and see my classmates. On the PC I...

Perek by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes