Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Side-by-side recording

Hi. Thanks for taking my question. As the host during a webinar and while a panelist is screen sharing with video, I view the presentation in Side-by-Side. Is it possible for the cloud recording to recoding this view? Is there a complication if I als...

Delay in issuing meeting invites

Hi We’ve had Zoom meetings with family at same time each week for about two years. Yesterday, despite sending multiple invites and cancellations, none were received by family members. We even asked another party to issue the meeting link, but that al...

KlausV by Observer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

registrazione

Non mi sono accorta di aver superato il limite di spazio a disposizione per l' archiviazione su CLoud delle registrazioni. La registrazione sarebbe dovuta andare sul computer locale, giusto? Perchè non è andata così? Ci sarà un modo per recuperarla?G...

Where's the recording?

I have a paid plan and in the last several weeks a few recordings have not landed in my recordings. I know I hit "record to the cloud". How do I reach support at Zoom as well, because they should be able to answer this question? Yet I only see suppor...

Invite Link - Why not allow a "custom link"?

Why does the Zoom link for a meeting have to be so ugly? When I send out a link by email I have no issues., I can create a hyperlink to hide the long URL. But when I want to invite people to a large meeting using posters, flyers, elevator announcemen...

iTunes playback issues and video lag

HiI have been running a music quiz for family and friends on Zoom for nearly two years, and these have largely been successful apart from a couple of recent issues I have met as the host:-1) If I view the participants when the iTunes music is playing...

Converting meeting to webinar after account was upgraded

Hello, I have an existing meeting that I want to convert to a webinar. The meeting link was created before the account was upgraded to support webinar. I did a test meeting after the account was upgraded and can see the link to convert it. However, t...

Introducing the new Zoom Contact Center product