Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Previous Meetings Don't Display on Desktop App

I know similar questions have been asked but I couldn't find a solution in any of the replies. The 'Previous Meetings' that are displayed on the web portal do not display on the desktop app. Our organization provides a paid plan for each of us. So, w...

salb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Annotations on your pdf during a Zoom webinar

My annotations move when I scroll down a pdf (screen sharing during a meeting), but I've been a guest in other webinars where the annotations stay in place and the participants receive the pdf after the event and can see the annotations. Please can s...

glhamo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakouts won't start

Hi,I recently hosted a meeting with 150 participants and created 45 breakout rooms for speed networking. Sorted everything, but when I clicked the "start sessions" button, nothing happened.I use the latest version of Zoom client and had booked the La...