Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Break out rooms - tech issues

During a zoom meeting, is there any way for the host to control / or to be aware of sound or tech issues that are happening just in breakout rooms if the host is not in that room?

SA14 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does zoom save the breakout room chats anywhere?

Does zoom save the breakout room info anywhere? Can the host find the information of which attendees were in which break out room(if people were randomly assigned during the meeting)? Also, can the host see and save the chats in break out rooms durin...

SA14 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining meeting timeout issue on Zoom API

I’m using Academy LMS script with Academy LMS Live Class (zoom) Addon. This addon asked me to enter api key and security key, I did. Then I start a meeting via the zoom app and save the id and password to the system as a teacher. When i try to connec...

Previous Meetings Don't Display on Desktop App

I know similar questions have been asked but I couldn't find a solution in any of the replies. The 'Previous Meetings' that are displayed on the web portal do not display on the desktop app. Our organization provides a paid plan for each of us. So, w...

salb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!