Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why the zoom not asking the passcode?

I have set up the zoom call, and when we tried to call with the dial-in numbers and meeting ID and passcode, the announcement asked me to enter the meeting ID and then have no answer.Normally it used to ask me the meeting ID, participant ID and then ...

Yeajin by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get the Premium account for my website?

Hey there,I am here looking for how can I get the Premium account for my website. Currently I am working on service base website I want to get the Premium account for my website Karlo Garage door stand gates chino hills for customer support purpose a...

Local Zoom Recordings not showing in Recordings

I recently bought a new computer and transferred my recording to the new computer in the same location. The zoom app under recordings can view my recordings that are stored locally but the app when I am in the meetings tab, recorded is now blank. The...

How to automatically share recurring meetings

I run a distributed team. We always record and share recurring meetings, so that team members in other time zones can listen to discussions. However, as a meeting organizer, I always need to manually forward the "Zoom's Meeting Recording is ready" em...

Facebook live streaming

The edit option after saving zoom meeting to Facebook has disappeared?? Until recently I would open zoom go live Facebook and then stop live stream and after it posted to Facebook. I chose edit post and i could upload a photo to the video. that optio...

Connect music keyboard to laptop / audio issues

I teach piano (virtually of course) and my students often complain about my keyboard "cutting out" or on occasion, no sound. Also, the audio has gone completely out and I restart the lesson.Can anyone shed light on this issue? I am a relatively newco...

Chazz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MS Powerpoint embedded video does not display

I'm using Microsoft Powerpoint that has embedded videos. It plays fine on the desktop but when using Zoom and screen sharing the attendees only get the audio with a black screen. The video will share and play in a window outside of Powerpoint just fi...

Jackman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing

I'm on a new Mac and can't screen share. Yes, I've checked settings and it should work, but when I go to share, all I see is blank boxes, basically, with generic titles. When I double click, it tells me to open system preferences, but then won't. I c...

Recover Meeting

I have not deleted any meetings yet my schedule has a gap from February to October. How do I recover meetings I facilitated in August?

Changing the drop-down name of meeting room

We have two zoom accounts. When my tech assistant set them up, he confused the names and of the two rooms in the drop down menu, which includes "Myself" and then the names of our Zoom rooms. So signing into our main account, the drop down menu shows ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now