Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pro Tip #6: Add Your Pronouns to Zoom

Add your pronouns to Zoom! Feel more included, express yourself, and be seen while you connect  To add your pronouns: Sign in to the Zoom web portal. In the navigation panel, click Profile. On the right side of your name, click Edit. In the Pronouns...

Bri by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom asking new participants for passcode partway into a meeting

I set up a meeting with my manager as host and myself as co-host as I due to a hospital appointment was worried I wouldn't make it in time for the start. In the end I made it in good time but my manager arrived after the meeting start time. Three of ...

photo on meeting

when my video is off, I used to see my photo. Now, it is only my name. How do I get the photo to come back?

PatC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Alarm in Audio

For the last 4 days, I've had issues with my Zoom audio. It's got a broken-record sound of an alarm sound that plays whenever I am in a meeting. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the program and that did not solve anything. It even does it when I am...

View attendee profile in meetings

There is a whole set of profile fields that you can set from https://zoom.us/profile but it doesn't seem to be super useful when in meetings.You can see someone's display name and pronouns during a call overlaid on the person's video. But is there a ...