Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to use a network stream camera

I setup a raspberry Pi camera that has a camera. I can stream a live video within the network by entering web address: http://192.168.1.139:8081 in a browser, e.g., google chrome or safari. I want to make use this streaming in Zoom. So instead of set...

egel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Notification: Email login is disabled. What to do?

Hi, I have a very weird issue. I am a personal assistant. When I try to login to a zoom account of my boss, it works. However, if I try to start any of the meetings, the application gives me the error note: Your email sign in is disabled. I can only ...

Mysterious recording issue

I have my MacBook Pro hooked up to two monitor screens. When I try and record a Zoom interview (I'm a journalist) I'm no longer getting the 'pin' option when I right click on my interviewee's frame. All I see is 'pin to chat'. When I then record our ...

How to check access history

I accessed a school lesson with the mobile app. However, at school, attendance is not accepted unless it is recorded.How can I check my connection history myself? Credits are very important for going to law school in Korea. Help me

meetings optionen

Unter Meeting Optionen kann mann folgende auswahl treffenTeilnehmern die Teilnahme erlauben Jederzeitich weiss nicht was hiermit gemeint ist. Wo finde ich hilfe antwort? Viele GrüßeDominik

Sound drops out.

I've been using Zoom for several years. I am the Zoom host for a few meetings and attend 5-6 a week. Lately (last week or so )the Audio drops in and out. I've "chatted" other users and they aren't having that issue. I did a Google speed test and the ...

Donster by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes