Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtural Background Not Working

I updated Zoom last week and now my Virtual Background doesn't work. Whenever I click a background I get a message saying "Virtual Background Loading". What can I do?

LH3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting picture files

When I hold Zoom meetings, I have converted my information from PDFs into JPEG‘s. Zoom will only allow me to choose one file/picture at a time inside a folder. When will they have a “Select All” button so that I can select all 40+ pictures at once wi...

Preassigned breakout rooms - unexpected attendees?

I am going to be preassigning employees to breakout rooms for an upcoming meeting, but what happens to those who attend but I didn't preassign? Can I assign them a random room at the time we break out, or will they be automaticall sent to one if they...

khoward2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Where is 'Remember my name' information stored?

We are in a VDI environment and I'm struggling to location where Zoom is storing information when a user checks the box to Remember my name for future meetings. Does anyone know where this information is being stored? Our users have to re-enter this ...

TrinityR by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom - virtuell background Ubuntu / Zorin OS problem

Hello,i have the problem that when i use zoom and want to use a virtual background it doesn’t really work.HD video is activated, virtual background is also switched on/activated in the settings.The picture flickers so strangely and if I deactivate “g...

Usage Report

Hi,I need Usage Report for period 1.10.2020 - 31.10.2020 but it is only possible to select date up to 1 June 2021. How do I overcome this?

recording a video while sharing my screen on an ipad

I am trying to share my screen while simultaneously using an app that requires a video be recorded. Everything works fine, sharing the screen while using the app, etc, until I share the screen and start the recording. The video is dark and not really...