Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

search for client

Is there a way to search for a person's name who I know is already scheduled for a meeting. I don't want to waste time searching by scrolling through past meetings for that person. It's way too time consuming. Is there a search bar?

Resolved! Names of participants are burned into local recordings

After about two years and countless meetings and recordings, suddenly in our local recordings the names of participants appear in the video. That was never the case so far and we don't see the option where we can change that. What to do? Thanks.

TS84 by Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Using an alternative host for only one meeting

When setting up an alternative host for one of my scheduled meetings, Zoom adds this person to all my future meetings. If I delete the person, from any of the future meetings, they are deleted from all of the meetings. How can I have this person set ...

Pink dots on videocalls

Pink dots appear on the screen when the other person enters my meeting. I tried to rebut the laptop, uninstall zoom, run a virus scan. The camera works perfectly with Facebook. It used to work fine with zoom up to recently. Laptop is Asus Windows 8.1...

Anna22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom changed my personal meeting passcode...

I set a custom personal meeting code a long time ago and have been scheduling meetings where that code is automatically pulled into the meeting details when I create a new meeting. Recently and without alert, Zoom has converted my personal code into ...

DH3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slideshare as Virtual background

I kept on seeing 2 images of myself when I use the slideshare as virtual background. Is there a setting that specifically turns off the smaller self-view window so that it does not appear in my presentation and live streaming? Thanks for your help.