Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 12 likes

How to use Zoom on a Mac - total beginner

Hi Zoom community Just starting a new job, that requires me to teach using Zoom! Can't find any very simple video guides to learn how to use Zoom. Any and all suggestions are welcome because I'm not very confident with technology. Kind regards Jane

Why can't I record my meetings?

Hello, Zoom Community. I have gone through many help videos and articles discussing how to record Zoom meetings. All say it should be as easy as clicking the circular RECORD icon at the bottom of the screen. However, that button is missing whenever I...

Does an alternative host need a large meeting add-on licence?

Hello We have a user who is licensed with the "Large 500" add-on, who has scheduled a meeting where we expect up to 500 attendees. That user has designated an alternative host, who is licensed but does not have a large meetings add-on. If the alterna...

liam_w by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom keeps signing me out

I have a licensed zoom account for meetings and webinars. For the last couple of months, I keep getting logged out of my account, despite the "stay signed in" box being checked. I'm not using zoom on any other devices at the time. It's irritating and...

Alisonn by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - screen sharing / mirroring from iPad to Zoom on PC

I am no longer able to screen share / mirror my iPad Pro screen to Zoom (i.e. when hosting Zoom meetings on my Dell laptop). Both the PC and the iPad are running the latest operating systems and Zoom software. In the past I could wirelessly share my ...

error code 5003

Yesterday, I go to join a meeting and I got error code 5003 zoom...Can you help me fix a problem

Need help! urgent!

Hello everyone! I really need your help on this. Im practicing for a conference that i have to do tomorrow. Here's my problem. When i share my screen, i go to advanced settings to share my powerpoint ( when you appear IN the powerpoint). Everything's...

Top Happy Leaders

CELEBRATING 100K MEMBERS!