Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hand only in attendee's list and not on screen

Hallo, how can I see the hand only in the attendee's list and remove or hide it on screen. The problem on mobile devices is that it is displayed in the middle of the lower part of screen and hides the underlying presentation. It is important that the...

aflik by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Length of Zoom meeting

I don't know that if free account policies are changed or not but today when I have a meeting with my friend (only 1 person) we have limit time, it is said that the free zoom is end while we didn't meet any situation like this before. I want to know ...

Recording problem

Today, I recorded my meeting on Clouds. When the meeting ends, I couldn't find it on my Clouds. Zoom said "Cloud recording is available to premium users", but I don't know this before and I don't have premium account. What can I do now to find my rec...

ngananh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls and Quizzes in a meeting

I last used ZOOM on Friday 13/05/2022. At that time when I went into 'Meetings' there was a tab for POLLS/QUIZZES and I had a list of polls I had created. I would tick the ones I wanted that day (maximum of 10), then run a scheduled meeting and they ...

Shep532 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes