Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host camera view changes when others enter the meeting

Hi,I am using a virtual background with a green screen. With one of my licensed accounts I have a problem with the camera view changing when the participants enter. I have it set up in advance so that the students can just see me with the virtual bac...

KHD by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Break out room

Hi guys, dunno if this been asked beforeLets just say that I have a room with a 100 participants insideThen I wanna to break it into smaller 10 person room, but I only make 9 rooms, and the rest of 10 people stay in main roomsThen I assign manually t...

Video no longer working

I have been using Zoom both for work and social from my laptop since Covid started and use the integrated camera on my laptop. I have done the following: Ensured that video is switched on. tested the video via Windows 11 version 21H2 where working fi...

Co-Host

With the new update of Zoom, I have not been able to find out how to make someone a co-host in a meeting. I have looked through all the setting discussions and instructions of what Zoom gives you but it's not there. Any suggestions on how to fix this...

qcorwin by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes