Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Export issue

Does anyone know how to change how I download my recordings. For whatever reason it's set to Microsoft Excel as my default (I must have pressed somthing) so whenever I download I get an excel spread sheet and not my audio recording. Trying to add a p...

Export of registration data

Hi,We are facing problems when generating the registration report for meetings.It regularly happens that the downloaded csv data is incomplete, i.e. registrations shown in the meeting mask are not included in the registration report, e.g. the startin...

GRUR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom App for Android TV and support MECOOL cam

Hi, I've two questions that are similar:I'd like to know, when you'll launch a Zoom App for Android TV? I've a MECOOL camera but the installed Zoom App doesn't work anymore. I must update the version to 5.8 but I get a error message. No update ist po...

TayAhr88 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolution troubleshooting

Hello, I run a live event production company, we have a customer who we do their livestream setup for and they had us to a hybrid zoom meeting the other day. Worked well but the resolution was garbage. The other members all looked clear but our outbo...

Same features between desktop and tablet

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to get the same features for the Zoom App on my IPad vs on my desktop. I do not use a desktop anymore and I need the sound volume, microphone, and everything that the Zoom App can do on a MacBook. Thanks.

Recordings in gallery view

Hello, I recorded a meeting in gallery view - but it saved as speaker view. Is there a way to access the gallery view recording? Additionally, is there a feature I should be aware of when trying to record gallery view? Thanks! AJ

ashjacob by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes