Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ocultar nombres de participantes en grabación local

Buenas tardes, necesito ocultar los nombres en mi grabación local (tengo cuenta pagada).Donde aparece ello?, solo encontré la opción de mostrar nombres en la grabación en la nube, pero no hay nada de mostrar (o no) los nombres de los participantes en...

Inf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

unable to watch my recorded zooms?

not sure what the issue is. when I try to watch the recorded zoom. I click the link put the passcode in and I get a error. "Your IT admin has disabled the access to your recordings page, you can contact IT admin for more details. (200)"

Manny74 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom calls

I know this is a basic question but I can't remember how to make this change. When I am not showing my video how to I change that photo and name that appear?

downloaded zoom.pkg file corrupted

I use a script in Jamf Pro to download the latest version of the appropriate macOS installer (Intel or M1). But today the downloaded file is only 243kb, instead of the expected 100+MB. This causes my script to fail, as the installer command returns t...

BIBLIOTECA CENTRAL DE ENCUESTAS

Hoy actualicé a la última versión Zoom, y ahora no me aparece la opción de guardar mis encuestas y cuestionarios en la biblioteca. ¿Pueden ayudar con esto?

ydparra by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem: screen share button gone

hi I've been having this problem for a while. whenever i join a zoom meeting, I cannot share my screen, because there is a messaging popping up saying screen sharing is not available and there just isn't a Screen Share button. Although all the other ...

FUKUDA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webcam not functioning on Citrix VDI

hello all, I am using a brand new Lenovo Thinkpad and am working from within a virtual desktop in Citrix. I tested the camera outside my virtual desktop works fine for MS Teams and Zoom. Within the virtual desktop, I cannot see people nor be seen - t...

Headphone not enabling stereo mode

Am I able to use the stereo mode of the headphones? Is really a poor quality on hands-free option. I already checked the option "Original sound" and all these options talked about here in the community. I have weekly meetings and I need to use the ea...

rodrigods_0-1643932477437.png