Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Saving Zoom Recordings

Hi, Is there a way to save an OnZoom recording for longer than 6 days?It is not a recording that I made, it is from a class that I attended and was recorded there. It says that it will only be saved for 6 days --- is there a way to download maybe to ...

Reunião do Zoom finalizava sozinha

Prezados, Na segunda-feira tivemos uma reunião de conselho, com previsão de duração de 2h. Com apenas 45 minutos de reunião, o Zoom parou tudo, encerrou a reunião sozinha. Quando tentávamos entrar novamente dizia que era preciso finalizar aquela reun...

Cannot RSVP

I have been sent an email to my hotmail account but am unable to RSVP. Others who have received the same email are able to RSVP but there is no option for me.

PROBLEMS WITH PARTICIPANTS IN ZOOM

We paid for a premium account for our courses, and yestarday we had a problem, when our meeting started, we just could accept 50 participants and when we try to accept more people, the sistem ZOOM kicked out of the group to the participants, please c...

INAMEN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

People are blurry until they speak

In a large regular zoom meeting, people appeared blurry on the screen until they spoke on screen. We all had video on. There were about 20 participants on the call, all in different locations. We have never had this problem before. Is there something...

My recordings don't load

Hi there,I am transcribing a large amount of meetings for my organisation. Everything was fine until last week when Zoom stopped loading the recordings. I can't access them at all. Please could someone support me with this? I am getting the little, '...

Je ne vois plus ma souris

Bonjour a toutes et tous, J'écris ici va aucunes solutions. Je viens de changer d'ordinateur et me trouve actuellement sur MacBook Pro. Quand je fais une réunion, je ne vois plus ma souris lors de mon partage d'écran. Pourriez vous m'aider? Merci bea...

juju2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting audio device error when using sdk 2.4.0

We are using v2.4.0 of the sdk to embed zoom in web. When running the project on a our server it's showing Your browser doesn't support using computer's Audio device, please upgrade your browser to the lastest version. But my browser is also update i...

arhridu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes