Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud Recording - leave the meeting

Hello, I have the following scenario: I am host, my colleague is co-host.1. Can a co-host also start the recording in the cloud?2. if I as host start the recording in the cloud, what happens when I leave the meeting? Does the recording continue? Than...

ls1146 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Concurrent meetings

I work for a refugee services organization, and we have a business account for online English classes that we teach to clients. We have multiple classes and some of them take place at the same time. Each teacher logs into our organization's Zoom acco...

Wifi unable to connect after Zoom call

I have been having the recurring problem of losing Wifi connection right after finishing Zoom meetings. The Zoom meeting runs fine without interruptions, but after the meeting has ended, my computer (Macbook Air) will not connect to Wifi for the rest...

UC1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FB

I want to create an event on FB and want to use zoom however FB is asking for a URL link and I do not how to do that can someone offering me some assistance?

Free account password issues

I have a free account.I send the link to othersThey cannot join the meeting, because the password does not work. I want to disable the password (enable waiting room) but the option to do so is grayed out in my settings. It states i must be an 'admin'...