Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Noise supression feature on Android

Today, i tried to use Zoom Android app for an online 1on1 teaching session on my Samsung S7+ with Sony WF1000XM3 Earbuds. The Noise Supression feature failed badly, all the crowd and music sound at Starbucks totally destroyed us, to be honest. There ...

How to accept a zoom an unscheduled zoom conference

My colleague reached out to me through zoom to have an unscheduled meeting. I didn't receive any notification that she was trying to contact me. She says she uses this with other staff members to do an impromptu meeting. What do I need to update in m...

Merging Multiple Pro Accounts

Hello - we are a small, young company. We currently have three employees all paying for their Pro accounts separately. We want to merge the accounts under one umbrella to have three licenses + one large meeting add on to one of the accounts. A few qu...

VVCad by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

VDI and processor offload

Okay - so I'm stuck on what i thought would be an easy fix.We use DaaS (horizon) for the bulk of our workloads and have zoom installed locally on laptops/desktops for our people, as well as within the DaaS. Since we recommend everyone uses their DaaS...

jdj522 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Individual Training

Hi. Being new to video conferencing (Zoom), I'd like to know if there is a time limit on the Zoom site that lets me practice and experiment when I am the only one in the "meeting"? I'd like to make my mistakes "in private" until I get the hang of thi...

technical difficulties

Hi, I have been using zoom very successfully for over a year, but last week it asked for an update and since then it has been a disaster, poor sound quality, slow annotating etc . has anyone else experienced this? Is there a zoom person I can just ri...

acorn13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes