Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Free account password issues

I have a free account.I send the link to othersThey cannot join the meeting, because the password does not work. I want to disable the password (enable waiting room) but the option to do so is grayed out in my settings. It states i must be an 'admin'...

sharing recording view zoom

I am sharing a recording of a session which I saved to the Zoom cloud. I have set it so that I can share with others for 3 days and have ticked to stop them from downloading the recording however when I test it is still downloadable? Anyone have any ...

TiEGr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom

Last week during my zoom meeting All the pics(of contacts) froze up and never did come back!

Zoom Plugin

Hi everyone I have a site https://printersvalley.com/ . Is there any zoom plugin available which i can use for my site so that clients can directly book calls for me and they lead directly to zoom.Thanks in advance.

IT Admin Config Settings Precedence

Hey all! I've been deploying Zoom using the MSI and configuration switches to pre-configure some of our org's preferences. I now see that Zoom has Admin Templates to use with Active Directory GPO. The admin templates provide much more control than th...

amgjd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes