Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Echo in meeting with Zoom Room when using Rodecaster

Hi, We recently made our own setup for the sort of Town Hall meetings.We have a Rodecaster Duo, 2 wireless mics of the same brand a Logitech Rally camera, and a speaker. We are using a Zoom Room license that runs on a Mac Mini and an iPad as the cont...

Zoom is auto deleting my scheduled meetings

I have scheduled several meetings in the next few months. But shortly after that, I receive the following emails. You have successfully deleted the below Zoom meeting.Meeting ID: Topic: Time: Oct 5, 2022 03:00 PM If you want to recover this meeting, ...

Issue accessing all cloud recordings

Hi, I'm unable to access all Cloud recordings from a specific date. I can access and download 40 of them but there were many more individual recordings from that exact day/Zoom meeting which are not showing up. Any advice on how to find them would be...

KellyRA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Freezing on 2nd Monitor ‌‌

Good day All, Zoom Freezing - I, like almost everyone, have been using Zoom without any problems since COVID began. I normally use my laptop as Screen 1 - with screens 2 and 3 to the left and right. Since last Friday, whenever I open or join a meetin...

Wilson60 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom meetings not responding

Good morning, I'm having a problem with zoom meetings. Every time I join a meeting the program stops responding (Windows 10). This happens before I even enter the audio of the call and without using the camera. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the ...

mailto: Zoom links

Morning, I suspect there is a pretty straightforward solution to an issue we’re having but so far we have not been to solve it. I run a research agency and we have clients that produce Zoom links that we then send out to participants for various proj...

Resolved! Zoom meeting using Yealink Meetbar A30

Greetings. Need to know if there's a way to show a zoom meeting using the Yealink Meetbar A30 in portrait mode without having to connect a PC. Using 2 TCL 55" screen TV's (with Roku TV) in our meeting room. If anyone has any idea on how to make this ...