Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Recording without sign in

I had recording a meeting on zoom cloud with my windows computer.But it was without sign in.How can I download this recording video?

Fumi by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to restore Zoom login button at top of PC screen

Fellow Zoom users, I have three Zoom accounts that I use and I used to move between them by clicking a Zoom button at the top right of my PC monitor screen (just next to the Minimize and Restore icons). About 2 days ago I did a Chrome Default reset f...

petriep by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot turn off auto record

I can't seem to turn off auto-recording in my settings. Every meeting gets recorded but I don't want it to. My "automatic recording" setting is turned off so I don't understand why it keeps recording. Settings > Recording > Automatic recording = togg...

TraceyB by Observer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

email discussion list

I require an email discussion list having an email address people send to and everyone on the list receives the email. Google Workspaces will do that, but I'm wondering, since I pay for a Zoom account, will my Zoom account do that for me.

Zoom host computer losing control buttons during a meeting

For the last several weeks, we have found that something is going wrong well into our zoom meetings. Everything starts out fine and normal. 40 or so minutes in (which is not consistent), the host computer screen suddenly changes, and the host can no ...

Top Happy Leaders

JOIN A LIVE DEMO