Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Rooms stopped working

I was conducting an exhibition for three days with many participants(>150pax) coming in and out the rooms. Initially, everyone was able to join the rooms, but not sure why those who came in later could not join the breakout room at all, all stuck in ...

Soonh by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error code 1132

I’ve had a major obstacle run in today with zoom unfortunately being I’ve had try to logging into zoom this morning for college classes, and I’ve suddenly just got a error code out of nowhere I’ve tried to reset network download zoom again and still ...

LA0 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start video option not available

I saw that my one friend using zoom and is not able to start her video. She doesn't have the option to start her video. Even the host does not has the option to start my friend's video.How can she resolve this issue?

P-S by Attendee
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Recorded zoom meeting: Video wont play back audio

I just recorded a meeting. When I tried to play back recording using windows (films and tv player) it played back the video but the audio is silent. I've checked volume leval, and microphone was working during meeting. Any suggestions?

Multiple People Speaking at Once

Hello - I work for an administrative board that takes a lot of votes and we are no longer allowed to use the voice vote style (all those in favor say "aye," all those opposed say "nay") because we were told that Zoom only recognizes one voice at a ti...

OMB-EA by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Polling is not showing up

Having a weird issue right now. Polling is not showing up on the bottom dock or to be added when creating a scheduled meeting. I am using a licensed version of zoom and since I'm one of the admins of our accounts I verified it was turned on for my ac...

Use main room as 1 of the breakout rooms?

Is there a way to use the Main room as one of the automatic breakout room assignments? For example: I want the Main Room to be one of 3 breakouts and evenly split attendees between the 3. Wondering if there's a way to do this withOUT pre-assigning pe...

Need a fix for Error Code 5505044

When I try to share a video file I get an error code 5505044 and says unable to share. It used to work fine until yesterday. I need a fix for this, please. Can't find solutions anywhere.Thanks

Chat counts

I want to see the number of chats sent by each participant. Saw this done recently while in a class. They gave prizes for the most chats sent every day. The dashboard looks like it has that information but it only shows zeros in meetings where I know...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25