Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Віртуальні фони

Я у відчаї. Ніяк не можу установити віртуальний фон на Андроїд. А саме розмиття фону. Хто може допоможіть. В мене все оновлено для цієї функції. Чекаю відповіді. Дякую .

Retrieving a recording

I recently did an interview with a high school student. She set up the Zoom call and wanted to return the call but she couldn't figure out how to record. I told her that I could record if she made me the host of the call. She did and I hit the record...

dj8 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Alt +A Hot Key Issue

I recently have a issue with use Alt + A hotkey. It suppose to be mute the mic, but when I press it, it become a screenshot instead of mute the mic. Is this a common issue, before I did not have this issue.

jmtacwa by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming a MEETING to a Facebook EVENT

HI everyone. Help! I'm hoping you have some ideas for me. I am hosting an event THURSDAY and I need technical advice. This is a Zoom Meeting that will be streamed to a Facebook EVENT on a business page. I've invited thousands of people to the Zoom ev...

FSSimon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Suddenly cloud videos cannot be downloaded?

For the past 2 years I have been making cloud recordings of classes I teach and then downloading them afterward to my device (MacBook.) In the past week, I have been unable to download these cloud recordings. The download button /icon still appears i...

Macbook air M1/ pro M1

Hello, is it possible that with the macbook air M1 with gpu-7core you can only see 25 participants instead macbook pro with gpu8-core 49 partecipants? According to the requirements they should see 49. Thanks

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022