Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

time limit

Are meetings only allowed for 1 hr and 45 mins maximum? because I am unable to extend this time for meetings. Please can anyone help me in the UK - many thanks

background too wide

I cannot figure out how to make my camera give a narrower range - I'm using the built in camera on my iMac (FaceTime HD Camera) and want to lessen the range a bit (so other participants can't see my WHOLE room). Is this possible? These are the instru...

CL3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Initials that appear in Chat

How do I change my initials that appear in Chat. At the moment they appear as "SC" but how would I change it to just "S"?

StuartC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

controlling view options during meeting.

As a Host of a meeting can I control which view the participants can use? I want them to all be on Speaker View for a period of time during the meeting, and then allow the change to gallery view. Is this possible?

KarenB4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the Zoom password ?

I just created Zoom account today. Where can I find the Zoom password for my account? The password I can tell others to use when joining my Zoom meeting. I don't see it in my Zoom Profile.

Syuling by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Demo -how to set up zoom mail and calendar client

Dear Community, Hope this is okay to post ( if not then remove it ). Sharing a video link below ( post doesn't allow iframe embed ) where i have explained how to set up new zoom mail and calendar client. Demo Tutorial on how to set up new Zoom mail ...

Resolved! Sharing content- Crash issue- "Zoom closed unexpectedly"

I know this issue is a little old, but has anyone had this issue lately? During Zoom meeting my Zoom app keeps crashing and gives me a message saying "Zoom quit unexpectedly." I already updated the Zoom app, and changed the settings in Video Renderin...

AV_support_tech_0-1669829349796.png

Find participants list for upcoming meeting

Hi everyone, I need to find a list of participants for a number of upcoming meetings as I need to email each one to reschedule the meetings. These meetings are multi-participant meetings, where I set the maximum number of participants to three. All I...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now