Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why Zoom allow only 40 minutes of meeting?

Hi,I need a zoom customized package for my company that unlimited members can use at a time for multiple meetings. I need more than 500 people if there is any big plan by zoom kindly don't forget to mention it. Or please let me know the process to co...

Invites to zoom contacts are "Sent" but do not arrive

I created the CSV file and imported it. From the zoom app on my phone I create a meeting and then go to invite Zoom Contacts. I see a message that the Invitation was sent out, but it never arrives. I also tried this same approach via the zoom app on ...

LMSWeis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Live captions real-time editing

I really appreciate the auto-transcript feature on Zoom that creates closed captioning in real time. Sometimes, however, Zoom doesn't get the words right and participants get confused. I know there is a way to assign someone to transcribe, but if we ...

JanineW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Arabic Captions

Hi there,I am hoping that someone can help me. I would like to know if Zoom can translate from Arabic into English in real-time? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Regards

mcf86 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes