Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cant uninstall Zoom(32bit) version 5.11.7185

Hey!Not sure where to post this, sorry if it's in the wrong place.Im trying to uninstall Zoom(32bit) with no success, on my Windows PC.Was installed 2022.I cant find the 32bit version to try and reinstall and then uninstall it (if that might work).Tr...

Presenter mode does not work well on desktop client

I created a neeting with 3 people and myself, each person connect with two clients desktop and phone so total 8 attendees. I share screen, record and present. Here is the problem. Everyone put on presenter mode.On phones everything works i.e when eve...

Caption

Please consider adding Hebrew to list of Caption Languages.This can help the Hebrew Zoom comunity.I am a pro translator and proofreader.Contact me if needed.

Multiple email addresses

I have multiple email addresses, I receive zoom meeting requests from people that contact me through different email addresses. Can I incorporate them under 1 zoom account with 3 email addresses? They are all me, so I would want the same image and pr...

Zoom Recordings and Cloud Storage

As Dropbox is removing the Zoom integration from their application, I wanted to see if there are other platforms that pretty much have this feature to have our Zoom recordings automatically be stored on that platform.

Hec4896 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes