What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Interpreters communicate in the same channel

Hi All, I wonder how to configure the interpretation so the interpreters can communicate in the same channel? For example, I put two interpreters to translate English to Chinese to ensure the interpreters could cover the translation if interpreters d...

Share Sound/ Optimze Video creates huge echo for MAC users

Hi! My MAC using colleagues and I are all experiencing the inability to share sound or optimize video for sharing for a couple months now. All updates are complete. A huge echo is created for everyone in the meeting. We absolutely cannot use these fu...

Private emails. Blind copies

Hi could any one tell m if I can send invites to other with out showing others the emails I'm sending I.E. some don't have company emails so use their personal emails?

Resolved! Participant names

Is it possible to set a meeting up so the names of participants are automatically hidden - other than for the host to see?We are holding a meeting and don't want the participants to see who else is included in the meeting, although we need them to id...

CAgnes by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling

I have scheduled a meeting to take place in a few weeks. Since that time I have purchased a 'Large Meeting' subscription to Zoom as we are expecting many hundreds of individuals to attend the meeting.Can you please advise whether I have to reschedule...

CAgnes by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshoot Screen share

I have a problem with my zoom. Two weeks ago I could not share my screen, there is a symbol/ notification (picture attach) that always happened when I want to share, but when the notification disappears I could share. During my session, I only could ...

Meeting have no sound after 30 minutes

Hi, We have problem on my laptop when join a meeting...its normal until 30 minutes (presentation and sound from host), after that there was no sound but presentation from host still showing on my laptop. After i rejoin the meeting it back to normal. ...

Gushim by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022