Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

mic

I was able to get into my classroom meeting, saw instructor, students and activities, but couldn't hear or be heard. Checked sound level, my sound was on high. Last week I was in the class and everything worked fine. How do I fix this situation?

Kizzi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Delay - Need a Solution Please!

I have a fairly new computer (like last month new) that is robust but there is an audio delay that occurs periodically throughout every single Zoom meeting lately. I have updated my drivers, tested my audio settings, tested the zoom audio settings, u...

Help123 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cubase screensharing ..... no audio ? ? How to get audio

Hello - I can't get audio out of Cubase when I screenshare. Other participants use other DAWs such as Ableton, and in their DAWs is an audio out that says "Zoom" or something like that. In Cubase there is no such audio out. So, how do I get my Cubase...

@link to members

I can't select a gallery view on my iMAC desktop that I bought a couple of months ago. It’s a personal account. The speaker is full screen and I’m in the upper right hand corner. It happens on meetings arranged by others as well

232 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room Bug

When I am on meetings, my breakout rooms sometimes glitch when I try to move between rooms as the host or co-host. It shows the square “thinking” icon like it’s going to move me to the requested room, but then it just puts me back into the same room ...

Tt1106 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes