Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error code 3078 in Ukraine

For the second month in a row, I can't join Zoom as a member. I work remotely, half of the work is due to this zoom. Error code 3078. I am not from the sanctioned territory! I am from Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine. IP address confirmed by Kyivstar operator. Th...

Oxana2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pending App request

Hi everyone,I try to add an app to my zoom, but I receive this replace: " Your request to add this app as been submitted to your admin and is pending their approval" .The problem is that my admin can't find the request. Please, could you tell me wher...

Acmegym by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room with Interpreter/Captioner

Hello-I am in Zoom meetings with a live captioner. The leader of the meetings likes to randomly assign breakout rooms. I was wondering if there was a way to connect myself and the captioner so that we always end up in the same breakout room. Thanks f...

Can't switch audio in on version 5.10.6

After updating to version 5.10.6 on my Ubuntu Linux system, I'm unable to get the program to use my bluetooth headset as a speaker.Version 5.10.4 works fine.With 5.10.6 if I try to switch the speaker to anything it automatically switches back to sof-...

fallingrock_0-1653769256966.png

Outlook 2016 desktop Add-In does not retain the company domain

Occasionally, I get reports from end-users that the Add-In (not Plug-In) for Outlook 2016 desktop is not keeping them logged in via SSO. When the sign back in via SSO, the company domain is not filled-in in the domain string. If anyone knows the issu...

klm010 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom yearly subscription

I just purchased zoom yearly subscription but on my account it still shows account type basic and even meeting is ending after 40 minutes and I also went in user management and tried to change my account type from basic to licensed but cannot even cl...