Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio not working on external speaker

Hi, Im using 9th gen iPad. Im connected to JBL charge 5 and everything is fine, but the second I connect to Zoom meeting audio starts playing from iPad speakers and not the external speaker. Help?

Joe18 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I turn off mini windows on Windows?

Searching for this shows me (1) Solved: Disable Zoom Meetings Mini Window - Zoom Community but as others in the thread itself have pointed out, such an option does not exist. Any idea how i can do this on Windows? It's extremely annoying.

Not getting Activation-Link emails.

I get OTHER Zoom emails just fine. So they're not going to Spam. However, I am NOT receiving ACTIVATION-LINK Emails to classes for which I've registered. I have a Zoom Basic Plan as I NEVER host sessions on my own. I merely take OLLI classes through ...

Renew Session

Dear all, I got a pop up message each morning from last month from Zoom. Telling me that the admin requires me to sign in every 24 hours. Would you know why this is happening? Please note that the program (Zoom) is closed. Thank you. Best Regards,Ray

chungk16 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom freezes during meeting if I open chat. macOS.

Hello, I am using a MacBook Pro Apple M1 running macOS Sonoma 14.3.1 I am using the correct version of Zoom for Silicone Version: 5.17.5 (29101) During a meeting everything is fine until I open the chat or participants box and then my zoom freezes an...

RW1987 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes