Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Re: Recurring meetings at any time

Hi there! Is the "no fixed time" option usually available on the desktop client? As fas as I can tell it only appears on the web interface. Not a biggie but just a bit annoying...

mcbt81 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About auto-renewal & automatic card payment

Dear Manager,I applied for a Zoom Premium account this year.The school where I am currently working has paid for it.I am writing this message to avoid auto-renewal.I won’t be able to pay with the same credit card next year because I'm working at a di...

heeyeon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the fake zoom

https://www.meetinglicenses.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA4aacBhCUARIsAI55maEMXMj8R9D2wQpofgwh_hu4UWduWxckIXSyR-1opXBQQORTAg4rANMaAjrkEALw_wcB is this website is fake?

How to disable live captioning on a custom stream

We use Zoom to stream our services and have a custom stream set up to send it to Streamspot. For the past two weeks I have been getting live streaming sent to the Streamspot stream. How do I disable this? I am fine with disabling it for everyone. Unf...

n1ist by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

searching for a meeting that was one year ago

I did some training during a zoom meeting about a year ago. I have lost the physical records of that meeting. Is there a way, using the meeting number and passcode to research that meeting to verify that it took place?

Host's Shared screen minimized while sharing

This is a new problem. When I shared a document, the shared window on my computer is minimized. There is no change in window size when I try to select any of the window size options under settings (fullscreen mode, maximize window, maintain current s...

EK54 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alt Host vs. Registration Issue

Hi there, I'm my organization's account administrator. In the last few months we've run into a new issue where alternative hosts are not able to join a meeting that requires registration- the system will tell them they need to register, but when they...

ard_crc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now