Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Need installer for Zoom Client 5.13.11216

Good morning/afternoon/evening, A client is having a problem uninstalling their current version of Zoom (so they can do an upgrade). Based on the message (about missing features), I believe the issue is that the uninstall process can't find the origi...

identify host of Zoom meeing by meeting ID in link

As an Admin, is there a way to identify the host of a Zoom meeting by the PMI in the meeting link? We have meeting invitations which appear to be sent by an outside user's email, but that person didn't send them. For security purposes we're attemptin...

URL:zoommtg

I recently deleted Fathom, I had downloaded it without knowing what I was doing so I uninstalled it. And now I can't open a zoom meeting. I get the above message and don't know how to clear it.Can anyone help please?I use BraveThanks

Bambaji by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Microsoft Outlook Add-In for 365 Web

The Zoom Add-In for Outlook appears as an option to add Zoom meetings in Outlook 365 Calendar on the web, however, in Safari once you click to add a meeting, it asks to allow a new window for sign in. Once you enter your credentials it asks again to ...

tyler3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Use of Host Key

I previously posted about how to have someone host a zoom meeting when I am away without having to open the meeting myself. I do not want to buy another licensed user because the number of times it would be used is minimal. Ray helpfully told me the ...

Help! With simultaneous Zoom calls.

I am integrating Zoom with the Acuity platform for scheduling. Acuity allows me to enable a Zoom account, and I have configured my account with the Basic (free) plan. We are an online psychology project, and I am using Acuity to enable all my collabo...