Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Zoom Recording

Hi. I recorded a Zoom meeting last night and trimmed out the first and last few seconds of the video on my computer's photo app when I got the video how I wanted it. After I clicked "finish video" and saved the copy, the audio isn't working on the vi...

Katelin by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! recording

We just got off a meeting which we recorded but now cannot locate a recording.... It is not on local drive or on cloud. I was the meeting creator however I made another colleague the host who hit record. We got all the verbal and visual confirmations...

gdonn by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting : add registrants

Hey,I am trying to create a zoom meeting, where my end goal is to be able to host the meeting and at the same time add registrants to the meeting using the api end points. Whenever I try to add the registrant, I am getting an api response to upgrade ...

Virtual Rooms

I used to have virtual rooms.Now under the three dots there is only breakout rooms. I have virtual rooms enabled on the web portal. I have turned it off and back on and reset it. After that I have restarted the app. None of the guidance I find online...

i2ge by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Control

When a colleague shares their screen and give me remote control, I can only control the window that's being shared. I can't see the new window that opens when I open an email for example. Is this possible or is it only possible to view the window tha...

SG2 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom sdk via php codeigniter framwork

i want to use zoom sdk with my crm for video calling (meetings) while i already used/configured successfully with zoom jwt(API) and its performing better.my question is how to use sdk and is it chargeable?

Sound mix on interpretation channels

We are very regular users of Language interpretation on Zoom. In a meeting today, on one interpretation channel (out of 4) we were systematically getting the original audio and the interpreter's voice mixed at about 50% volume each - which is clearly...

Polling

I am trying to enable to 'Polling' feature for a meeting but the feature doesn't seem to be in my settings in order to enable it. I've tried asking support but the robot is no help. Does anyone have any answers to help me?

Active Photo Screen

When I'm in a meeting, if I mute my video, a white generic head appears. How can I change this to be a photo from my camera instead? Do I just need to set a profile photo? anything but the white bubble, please! Help, and thank you.

Rondam by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

クラウドレコーディングについて

ベーシックプランで、ウェブ会議をクラウドレコーディングしたのですが、保存先はどこなのでしょうか。また、見返すには有料プランに登録しなければならないのでしょうか。

Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center