Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

The calendar permission configuration is incorrect

We have 6 devices in our office using ZoomRooms + calendar integration. A couple of weeks a go we had the following error on our devices : "the calendar credentials are either expired or invalid" After having this error resolved 4 out of 6 devices ar...

Joyceth by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost recording

I left a meeting before stopping the recording. Is there a way to get the record

MS Modern Wireless Headset mic or audio but not both

HiI've got a MS Modern Wireless headset and when setting up audio for a Zoom call, if I test the speaker, I hear audio. If i then select the Mic to be the headset mic, audio stops. Can anyone tell me how I could look to resolve this?

Resolved! Blurred background

My iPad Zoom background is blurred even the virtual background is selected “None”.I’ve tried to log out and also delete & reinstalled the Zoom but the background is still blurred. I didn’t change the setting. Please help !

Erikos by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Thin Client with Zoom meeting

 Thin client user connect Citrix xen desktop to VDI-2 .VDI-2 in Lan2 can not go to internet,so it connect to VDI1 to run Zoom meeting.Is that possible install Zoom media plusin on VDI2?or The VDI1 can redirect audio/video dat to this IGEL thin client...

Snap583.jpg
JackC by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Passcode" Delete my ZOOM Account

Hi there, I would like to delete my ZOOM account. It asks for a "passcode" ? Is that the Personal Meeting ID ? The moderator key? Both are not accepted. Where is the "passcode" or how can I change it. Regards

JJ11 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Participant left event email field is empty

Hi, I listen to meeting.participant_left event in order identify the participant. But unfortunately the returned object from this event does not return the email. It only returns the id, leave_reason, leave_time, user_id, user_name. But when the part...

Business account disabled

Hello there I am contacting you using my FB account. My account to which I no longer have access to the email account has been disabled. May I know why please? It is the same details such as name etc, just the email address is different.

Zoom Meeting Reports - Some meetings not showing Up

Hi there I am having issues with my meeting reports. We have 2 licenses for a Pro account. When I go to reports, I see my colleagues meetings but not the meetings I have held as the Admin of the account. Only 1 or 2 meetings show up. I held one on 17...

bon by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25