Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screenshare window is a thumbnail

I purchased a new Macbook Pro and signed into Zoom. When I try to share my screen it appears as a tiny thumbnail and the people I try to share with see it as tiny as well (not readable). I can not for the life of me figure out how to expand it. PLEAS...

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 1.14.14 PM.png
BruceL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! start audio automatically when meeting starts

Online instructions and YouTube instructions to use settings to start audio automatically when a meeting starts are not helping. The instructions do not match what I'm seeing in settings. Please help.

PaulG2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Display name

If I choose a different display name from my actual name will the administrator know that its me still ?

Ladyc82 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual picture

I want to put a new virtual picture in place of one I have, but I have forgotten how to do it. Help???

Vimeo upload not working

I rely heavily on the Vimeo app extension that automatically records and uploads Zoom meetings to my Vimeo account. Today, both of my meetings were not uploaded. I've double checked my settings and everything looks correct. I tried again and still no...

Interpretation function not showing!

I have already turned on interpretation in settings but still, when I create a conference, the Interpretation option is not there! Can someone help me figure out why my account doesn't have the interpretation option even after I have enabled it?

Ana520 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Live streaming from Zoom to Facebook group

In my facebook group I clicked on Zoom live app. I have Pro version of Zoom. when I try to get help on how to stream from zoom support they say I have to join Events and there's a $189. charge for a year. I'm getting very frustrated. I thought with P...

sec777 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Zoom

Hello....I'am new to zoom, i,m not good at this sort of thing, so looking for abit of help  so i kind of have the jist on how to schedule a meeting, but how do i go about connecting to the meeting? it does ask for a meeting I.D, i do have a link bei...

Audio not recording

Help! I have a new mic, Yeti Nano, when I test it in a meeting it works, people can hear me. However, on the recording, there is no sound. I have an important meeting coming up and need to record it!

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now