Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Some Chats are missing.

I have led a weekly Zoom Meeting every Thursday night for close to two years. I use the same meeting number and codes. Chats are automatically saved each week. But for some reason, there are no chats saved on Nov 10 and Nov 17. Why would this be? Is ...

Can't hear people talking to me on Zoom

Hi, everyone!! My problem is that during a meeting other people can hear me but I can't hear them. I already deleted and reinstalled the zoom. My computer audio works and I can hear songs well. Would appreciate help. Thank you

Logging in to Zoom on a phone

When I log into Zoom on my phone, it requires a verification code that is sent to my email. Getting the code means I have to minimize that tab and switch over to email. Supposedly the code is valid for 10 minutes, but Zoom starts counting down from 1...

Resolved! chat

When I am on Zoom in a meeting when I sent out a Chat were it states From: it states ME ... How can I get me name to appear instead of Me. When I receive Chats from everyone their name appears.Email: ***********

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More