Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meetings are not showing in Meetings list

Hello, For the past few weeks, I've been having trouble with my Zoom account showing all of the meetings that I've scheduled. I only make my appointments through Zoom on my laptop (although I have the option of doing it via my email account). It does...

Resolved! Place of record vs bandwidth

Dear Zoom, we plan to organize a large meeting, but limited bandwith is available for the host. Nevertheless, we intend to record the meeting. From bandwith point of view, which is more favorable - recording to the computer of to the cloud?What I'm a...

Tdha12 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

High school class reunions

Does anyone have experiences or thoughts about the roll of Zoom for "mixed" (=live + Zoom) high school reunions. I would add the fact this would be for a 60th high school reunion.

Video begins to lag 3-5mins into conference

Hello. After 3-5mins of working properly whenever I start a new meeting with Zoom, my video begins to lag ( about 2ish secs) and will stay that way until I turn-off/on my camera. I've tried updating to the latest version of Zoom, uninstalling and rei...

cwrigh5 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing is cropped in Chrome on Ubuntu 20.04

When sharing my window in a meeting, if I select Chromium (or Chrome), the window is cropped and only a portion of it is displayed. I've attached a screenshot that shows the border. I am selecting a window from the "Basic" tab in the "Select a window...

caseyjhol_0-1647971277479.png caseyjhol_1-1647971631230.png

Display Name in Active Host Report

Has anyone noticed that Zoom's "Active Host Report" (which an admin can generate by going to Reports>Active Hosts>By Users) experienced some changes recently? It used to be the case that the User Name column in this report would show the user's First...

Problems with audio and video

Hello,I have audio and video problems. For some reason, nobody during the meetings can see or hear me. These are some of the things I tried to solve the problem but did not help: checking during the meeting at the bottom of the screen if I am muted a...

M_S by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25