Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Video Filters

Hello, Last night, I had a group meeting where everyone ended the meeting using the video filters for a fun time. I, however, do not have this feature. I have looked up all the ways to find it but I only have backgrounds to choose from. Could someone...

Editing closed captions on video

Hi AllQuestion - please can someone offer some insight?!I recorded a meeting. I have downloaded 3 files . I can edit the transcription in word no problem BUT I cannot figure out how to edit the captions on the video. All instructions say press "play"...

Camera Lagging in zoom only

I just started using zoom after using google meets for a long time, and my camera lags ~5 seconds behind my audio. This did not happen when using google meets with the same camera. I've downgraded to earlier versions with no success, turned off all a...

Change logo company on screen when guests are waiting

On the waiting page, before the start of a meeting, it displays 'Please wait, the meeting host will let you in soon' with our logo. I changed this logo a long time ago, but the old logo still appears! How can I make sure it's permanently changed of a...

belfaBE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inability to connect

Have had an account for years but today was unable to join a meeting. Zoom desktop icon also stopped working. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling - Nothing. Tried using CleanZoom to uninstall but it freezes - says it's uninstalling but nothing happen...

johng2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Undocking/popping out the meeting control bar

HiWill Zoom ever allow the meeting control bar to be undocked or popped out from the meeting window?The reason I ask is that we use Zoom to present our monthly talks to our members in a hybrid format, and would prefer to use extend screen on the lapt...

Scheduling meeting for specific Zoom group

Hey, I am new to Zoom from admin / hosting perspective. I only have free plan and definitely not seeing all the functionality but I am wondering is it possible to divide Organization into multiple groups (depts) and let those groups manage their sepa...

Zoom Plug In for Gmail giving me Bad Request Errors

Hello, I am trying to log in to my zoom account via the Gmail Zoom Plug in. Everytime I try to click the "sign in" button it takes me to a page that says "This page isn’t workingscript.google.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cooki...

Opening Zoom Meeting in lieu of sheduled host

I administer an on-line learning system where instructors meet with students via Zoom. Recently, an instructor was unable to initiate the Zoom meeting at the last minute. Students had already logged in to the instructor's "room" and were waiting for ...

eyore15 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes